- The architectural concept of building the republican center of Olympic training in tennis at pr. Pobediteley, Minsk
- LOCATION : Minsk, Belarus
- SIZE : 11650 M2
- DATE : 2014
- CLIENT : Republican Public Association "Belarusian Tennis Federation"
- TEAM : B. Shkolnikov (the director of the group of authors) M. Samosyuk, S. Frantskevich, A. Mozheiko
The main principle of the architectural concept of the developed object is:
-completion of the formation of a complex of sports facilities of the Republican Tennis Federation with the development of additional functions;
- organization of the volumetric-spatial composition of the complex, the formation of the frontal development of a part of Pobediteley Avenue.
- creating a vivid architectural image that reflects the sports dynamics and expression of tennis, in visual connection with the existing public multifunctional development, with harmonious species points of perception of the object.
The project includes the construction of four buildings: indoor tennis courts, a training gym complex and a swimming pool, a medical rehabilitation center and a hotel.